Monday, August 10, 2009

Feature yourself on Graffiti, Locket, Sunglasses, Sidewalk Art and much more

Eff My Pic, this online tool allows you to add several effects on your photos.

Here is s snapshot of some of the effects –

available effects on eff my pic

Using Eff My Pic to add effects to your photos is damn simple, just click on any of the effect you like, new page will appear in front of you, here you can have a better view of the chosen effect and on the top left of the page you will get the browse button, browse and later hit the upload button.

As soon as the uploading is done you get several sharing options, and another option to download this processed photo to your computer.

processed photo and sharing options at eff my pic

Simple! Isn’t it? So go ahead and add the effects to your photos.

Try Eff My Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I play a lot of computer games, design stuff and enjoy the life with my cutest baby girl.