Monday, August 24, 2009

Backup & restore Everything of any browser

I am a person who uses all the browser and each for different reasons. Some for just mails and some for just browsing and stumbling. This practice also leads to scattered bookmarking which has to be retained but never need to come at one place.

So when I do restore things back or sync between computers, I need a way to backup all my browsers settings, favorites, history, bookmarks etc which is little tough when you use 3-4 browsers.

Keeping this situation in mind, Fav Backup tool must have got built which lets you do a backup of any browser you had been using. You can opt for restore or backup on the launch screen and then move ahead for saving or locating files.

Backup restore any browser

Backup restore any browser

Backup restore browser option

Backup restore browser option

Backup restore browser files

Backup restore browser files

However the only drawback of this software is that it doesn’t automate the process and also you need to take backup of each browser one by one. It would have been lot better if this software can do some batch processing for both restore and backup. In my experience this will be a great boon for computers which are fresh installed.

As of now it supports :

  • Internet Explorer 8, 7 and 6
  • Firefox 3.5, 3 and2
  • Opera 9
  • Safari 4 and 3
  • Google Chrome 3, 2 and 1.

Download Fav Backup Via Life Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I play a lot of computer games, design stuff and enjoy the life with my cutest baby girl.